About Me

My photo
I ♥ to ramble on about many aspects of my day-to-day life...why? Because I ♥ my life! And I want to share it with the world! Be happy with me!

Monday, July 9, 2007

Our paths crossed once......

You know, one lesson I want to teach my daughter is when there is a disagreement, be the bigger person. People do and say things, out of anger - remorse - regret - (choose an adjective) and usually regret it afterwards. The best thing to do, is to walk away. People come into our lives for a specific reason. Regardless of the outcome, they were put in your path to teach you a lesson. About yourself, about life. I appreciate everyone who has crossed my path. I regret nothing. Unfortunately, just as quickly as people come into your life, they disappear. Cherish the good times that were shared, let go of the bad. Remember the good qualities that you shared with the person and move on. There is no point in dwelling on the bad. To those of you who have moved on, I want to thank you for giving me the gift of your friendship, and hope that your path in life brings you happiness in the end.

No comments:

Previous Posts

Followers