About Me

My photo
I ♥ to ramble on about many aspects of my day-to-day life...why? Because I ♥ my life! And I want to share it with the world! Be happy with me!

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Looking for cheat codes

Jessica needs a vacation. Life, work...gets a little overwhelming. Don't get me wrong - I LOVE MY LIFE! But I need a vacation from being a wife, mom, driver, maid, cook, pet care-taker....you know? I want, for just one day, to wake up and NOT have to worry about getting breakfast ready - making lunches, feeding cats/birds, thinking about what to make for supper, worrying about what the plans are for the next day and making sure we are prepared for what ever they are, do we have toilet paper? Paper towels? Soap??? Washing dishes, cleaning toilets, scrubbing floors.....sigh....working...working....working...... I want to be able to just get up - enjoy the quietness of the environment, read a book, lay in the sun, go for a walk (and not have to worry about missing something/someone)

I'm usually up at 7 or 8 on the weekends - but lately I've been in bed until 9/10. Have you ever heard of the Sims? I feel like one of those characters - I'm watching my "mood" level dip into the red. It's like I'm on auto-pilot. Wake up - fix breakfast, feed cats, make lunch, go to work, come home, clean. Drive Alyssa where she needs to go, go shopping (not the fun kind either!) pick Alyssa up - make dinner, do dishes...by 9 I'm pooped! (Energy level is in the red) Wake up and start the same cycle over again. (Who ever is playing me in the game needs to research how to keep their avatar happy!!) To bad it's not as easy in real life to get out of the "slums". In the Sims - all you have to do is call out of work, and throw a party! By the next day, you're "mood" is in the green, energy - green.... Or, you can Google "Sim cheats" and find a way....our there any cheat codes for real life????

No comments:

Previous Posts

Followers