About Me

My photo
I ♥ to ramble on about many aspects of my day-to-day life...why? Because I ♥ my life! And I want to share it with the world! Be happy with me!

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Just an ordinary day?

Today is just another ordinary day, but yet it feels like there’s something special in the air. Maybe it’s because after the record breaking warm temperatures we’ve been having, it at last feels like fall. The trees are in the process of dropping their leaves, leaving us with an array of splendid colors. I woke up this morning, looked out my window and saw in the midst of still green trees, a long strand of bright red leaves from a hanging vine. They say the color red makes one feel irate, or angry – it made me feel restless. It brought this sensation of change. I feel like I have to get things in order, before….. Before what though? That is the answer I am searching for. I wish I could see into the future to try to get my answer. To learn what it is that I feel like I need to prepare for.

The not knowing is killing me. My heart is pounding a little faster; I seem to have a constant feeling of… I can’t describe it. My nerves are working over-time. I can’t seem to stop looking out the windows. And I’m not just glancing, I’m gaping. As if I’m waiting for someone, or something to just appear. I’ve got goose bumps on my arms and legs, yet I’m not cold. What is it? It almost feels like I forgot something… Did I turn off the coffee maker this morning?

Could it just be the changing of the seasons? Could I, for once, actually be looking forward to summer coming to an end? Ha! No. That’s not it. If there are any psychics out there, now would be the time to try to sell me your services.

No comments:

Previous Posts

Followers