About Me

My photo
I ♥ to ramble on about many aspects of my day-to-day life...why? Because I ♥ my life! And I want to share it with the world! Be happy with me!

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Title-less

It's 1:45pm, and I'm still in my pj's. And no, I'm NOT embarrassed to admit it! Actually, I am. I should be out getting stuff done, but instead I'm sitting in the chaise, playing Farmville, and twittering.

Why am I so unmotivated???

The list of excuses:

I'm sore from yesterday's workout (and probably Thursday's too!)

I worked all week.

It's a holiday weekend. (Well, if you live in Massachusetts it is!!)

It's gloomy out.

It's cold out.

There's nothing to do.

I've got no where to be.


On the other hand, I have Farmville cash to spend. Friends in Chat. and videos on youtube to watch....

What would you do?

No comments:

Previous Posts

Followers